• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From the WonderCon site...

20 posts in this topic

Robert Kirkman

We regret to announce that Robert Kirkman will be unable to attend WonderCon this year.

:frustrated::pullhair::tonofbricks:

Anybody know if he attends any other cons??

doh!

Robert Kirkman

We regret to announce that Robert Kirkman will be unable to attend WonderCon this year.

:frustrated::pullhair::tonofbricks:

Anybody know if he attends any other cons??

Trust me I know the feeling

Who is Robert Kirkman?

(shrug)

Duh...he was the second captain of the USS Enterprise.

Who is Robert Kirkman?

(shrug)

Isn't he that insane Brittish scientist who claims to have invented the men's 'morning after' pill? ..you know the guy who a few years back walked into the Swedish Patent Office, and demanded to copyright and patent "SUNSHINE DURING DUSK HOURS", wasn't he carried out by like 5 or 6 security guards, and was said to be screaming at the top his lungs on how everyone there would "one day pay dearly" ?? ....man, that guy is nuts, I heard he is currently working for Warren Buffet as his personal technology consultant in two alternating labs (one in South of France and the other one in a Private Island in the middle of the Pacific, that one was once a missile silo during the late 60s), he supposedly makes all kinds of kool gadgets for Mr Buffet because of his unlimited funding. Right now he is trying to perfect a new type of armor vest for dogs, his prized invention is to suppose to revolutionize modern warfare, (of course, when they begin using canines for urban combat.....uhm....any day now... :( )....he's quite the character, because of his wacky and crazy hair...he is rumored to have never owned a hairbrush, or a comb for that matter...........anyways..

that's what I heard.... :)

Man, I was getting my Walking Dead and Invincible run ready to take up there... UGH!

Tell me about it...I had specifically bought some nice expensive WD books for him...just hope he's signing in the not so distant future!

i offered a kirkman signing late last year and no one, not one person replied.

I remember that...!

I bet if you started another one up and confirmed with Robert again, you would get it. Looks like Kirkman signings might be light this year?

I remember that...!

I bet if you started another one up and confirmed with Robert again, you would get it.

Id certainly sign up...I dont know why I didnt last time (probably still unemployed), but this time would be different!

I thought that signing was only for copies of Haunt and nothing else (no WD, for instance)?

It was. It also was initially posted fairly close to the time of the signing if I recall correctly. :whistle:

There was such a stipulation, but the signing was a week later so I probably would have taken other subs, but no one replied or PM'd, so I just got my own stuff done. I also saw him at Thanksgiving time, but didn't bother putting out a request as no one was interested in the first one.

Now that I know there is interest, I'll keep my eyes peeled.