• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

OK guys n gals, ALPHATRION1 and NINA SHINOBU is proud to announce another great sketch opportunity by fellow board member, BILL DINH AKA BILLY THE KIDD !

Bill is a very busy person and is limiting this opportunity to just 15 sketches, so the FIRST 15 :takeit: is in. You can supply your own blank comic, or you can purchase any of the ones below. IF you choose MIDNIGHT MASSACRE, blanks will be included in price quote.... NO GUARANTEE ON GRADES! BILLY will handle all books with the best care possible. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, ALPHATRION1.

For samples of Bill's work, please visit these three sites: Current Works | Older Works | Blank Cover Sketches

Option 1

Head/Bust : $40 (Pencil)

---------------- $60 (Pencil & Ink)

th_Swampthing.jpgth_SwampthingInk.jpgth_UltimateHawkeye.jpgth_GL49BlackestNight.jpgth_HyperionInk.jpg

Option 2

1 Character w/ Background: $80 (Pencil)

------------------------------------- $100 (Pencil & Ink)

2 Character w/ Background: $100 (Pencil)

------------------------------------- $120 (Pencil & Ink)

Additional Characters --------- $20 (each character)

Open to special requests including but not limited to back cover sketches, recreations, extra detailed background, etc. Other request or ideas, please contact BILL DINH via PM.

th_TMNT.jpgth_TMNTAdam.jpgth_SupesVsVenom.jpgth_pooleyesInk.jpgth_Consumed.jpg

th_Invaders.jpgth_InvadersInk.jpgth_Witchblade.jpgth_DarkAvengers1-DinhStarWars.jpgth_BatmanDinh.jpg

Option 3 (Limited to 5) BLANK INCLUDED

MIDNIGHT MASSACRE!

1 Character: $120 (Color Pencil & Charcoal)

th_GR40Dinh.jpgth_scan0110.jpgth_scan0111.jpgth_scan0112.jpgth_scan0113.jpg

For option 1 and 2 you can supply your own blank OR If you would like a blank from the list below, an additional fee of $10.00 will apply. I cannot guarantee a 9.8 but I will do our best to pick out the best copies available. Sorry, but he will not be doing any ASM #36 WTC covers during this opportunity.

DARK AVENGERS (3 available)

SECRET INVASION (2 avaliable)

MARVEL PROJECT (4 available)

FALLEN SON (1 available)

IMAGE UNITED (2 available)

DC WASTELAND (Get your DC characters done!) (5 available)

CGC GRADING is $30.00 (This includes shipping/insurance from CGC to me)

SHIPPING USPS Priority (From me to you) is $10.00

SHIPPING USPS Register Mail (directly from CGC) can be worked out.

please send books/checks to:

FRED HAUSEN

230 east xenia road

fairborn, ohio 45324

Any questions feel free to send me a pm, just make the subject BILLY THE KIDD SKETCH OPP... if you're paying by PAYPAL please choose the personal option.. make all checks or money orders payable to FRED HAUSEN. if you are sending me books, please write your info on the backing boards.

MIDNIGHT MASSACRE!

Money is so tight right now that it is hard to even make jokes... but let me try...

10_5_135.gif If'n U n the awesome BtK can wait til the 15th 2 B paypaled, I'll take it! (1. Any 1) monkey2.gif

If that's not possible & I'll understand... I'll catch ya next time around. motorcycle.gif

MIDNIGHT MASSACRE!

Money is so tight right now that it is hard to even make jokes... but let me try...

10_5_135.gif If'n U n the awesome BtK can wait til the 15th 2 B paypaled, I'll take it! (1. Any 1) monkey2.gif

If that's not possible & I'll understand... I'll catch ya next time around. motorcycle.gif

pm bill... but i think your in ;)