• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

It's OK to laugh. You know you want to.

I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), but what self respecting gay person would chose Northstar any way? His power is super speed. Can you say one pump and dump chump?

I need to figure out what I'm having done. hm

i just have a list, and at this point i give the list to the artist, and tell em to pick anyone off of it, others i've asked for a certin chacter to be done (shrug)

for billy i prob would have just given him the list and let him have free raign on the sketch

i just have a list, and at this point i give the list to the artist, and tell em to pick anyone off of it, others i've asked for a certin chacter to be done (shrug)

for billy i prob would have just given him the list and let him have free raign on the sketch

I'm into Marvel villains. I am also at the point to where it doesn't matter as I have picked the ones closest to my heart, but I don't want to repeat. That's why I asked him to list a few of his favorites.

I'm into Marvel villains. I am also at the point to where it doesn't matter as I have picked the ones closest to my heart, but I don't want to repeat. That's why I asked him to list a few of his favorites.

1) Magneto

2) Venom

3) Apocalypse

In no particular order. I'd also love to get my hands on any of the X-Men villains hm