• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

43 posts in this topic

ASM 15 CGC 8.0

:takeit:

I'm unclear if it's still in effect, but he stated that the 15 was only for sale if ALL the books were taken. From page 1:

"#15 and #5 and #28 are only availbe if you purchase all books They are not for sale individually

Bulk Price $11,400.00 if you pay via paypal personal I will take a extra 10% off the Bulk Price HOWS FOR A DEAL"

ASM 15 CGC 8.0

I'm unclear if it's still in effect, but he stated that the 15 was only for sale if ALL the books were taken. From page 1:

"#15 and #5 and #28 are only availbe if you purchase all books They are not for sale individually

Bulk Price $11,400.00 if you pay via paypal personal I will take a extra 10% off the Bulk Price HOWS FOR A DEAL"

That is correct the #15 #5 and #28 are only availbe if you buy ALL the books and it is in effect till the thread closes I have went back and added bold to that part so noone else gets confused

ASM 15 CGC 8.0

That is correct the #15 #5 and #28 are only availbe if you buy ALL the books and it is in effect till the thread closes I have went back and added bold to that part so noone else gets confused

Sorry about that Trey. Was on the phone with Linksys customer service at the same time as reading your update and didn't read it all... just didn't want to loose out on the fair pricing!

doh!

They were taken at different times and or I got the photo from the seller when I bought the books . There are people on the boards that have seen these books in person and or who sold them to me who would vouch for me

Thanks

Trey

Ok trying to raise some money to go after some GA Caps. Prices listed are based GPA .Prices does not include shipping Items will be mailed out via priorty mail I will combine multipe purchases to save you on shipping

1st :takeit: gets precident over pms

I accept paypal I prefer personal but if you pay business just add 3%

Here they are

Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 5.0 $4000

Amazing Spider-Man #2 CGC 7.0 $1700

Amazing Spider-Man #4 CGC 6.0 $685

Amazing Spider-Man #7 CGC 7.5 $700

Amazing Spider-Man #9 CGC 7.0 $625

Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 7.5 $1100

Amazing Spider-Man #40 CGC 8.0 SS Lee Romita $450

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 CGC 7.0 $500

GPA listed below for Bulk Purchase Only

ASM 1 $4000 thats what I paid from a board member

ASM 2 $1628

ASM 4 $685

ASM 5 $539

ASM 7 $693

ASM 9 $588

ASM 14 $1063

ASM 15 $608

ASM 28 $427

ASM 40 $450

Ann 1 $ 509.

#15 and #5 and #28 are only availbe if you purchase all books They are not for sale individually

Bulk Price $11,400.00 if you pay via paypal personal I will take a extra 10% off the Bulk Price HOWS FOR A DEAL

I added up your bulk price deal and came up with $11,190 total, not $11,400. In addition, the bulk price of the Annual 1 is $9 over your individual price. I guess that's because that's what GPA says? Your listing is more confusing to me than the tax code.

The bulk price, is that 10% off the $11,400 (which should be $11,190) or what? If so, your bulk price should be $10,071 if it's based off of the $11,190.

Yeah, I'm really confused too.

What are the new revised individual prices? (shrug)

Can we sticky this, "How not to sell books" :grin:

Probably should close this thread and start fresh. Will save a lot of confusion.

Bruce