• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

This is from Herb himself! Does this get me into the club?

hulk%20181%20herb%20trimpe%20cover%20recreation.jpg

Does it have the rest of the story?

:popcorn:

Hahaha- No, just a recreation from Herb in pencil. No additional pages, but that'd be quite the feat. TOUGH CROWD.

lol unfortunately I don't think it counts brother. Nice piece though.

Well happy birthday to you too!

lol well it's actually tomm but thanks on the early happy b day

Just testing to see if my copy will appear after attaching the file...

However, after I conducted the "preview" post, it did NOT appear!

I have yet to be able to post scans of my books on the boards - can someone please guide me here...?

-Professor Pecora

Are you using this? your image link goes here If so it could be because of the uploaded your using?

Well this is about the best I can do right now. At least you can click on the link to view my Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 WP [Mile High II]! (thumbs u

Enjoy!

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/GetImage.aspx?c=2092089&t=Full&f=Obv&time=248b152247efd144cd17e2990185a684

-Professor Pecora

Well this is about the best I can do right now. At least you can click on the link to view my Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 WP [Mile High II]! (thumbs u

Enjoy!

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/GetImage.aspx?c=2092089&t=Full&f=Obv&time=248b152247efd144cd17e2990185a684

-Professor Pecora

Nice book...what was the ticket on that 9.8?

Thanks!

15K!

This copy looks very similar in terms of its structure when compared to the CGC 9.9 that sold on Comic Link for 150K! This is what drew me in towards making the acquisition!

It is perfectly wrapped and centered; the only flaw is a "light spine stress that breaks color," as stated on the CGC Grader Notes that I purchased recently.

However, the CGC case contains various small scratches and smudges on it, making parts of the cover look blurry or dingy, when the actual book looks phenomenal! I was going to send it in for a reholder service, but I am still uncertain if I will have it cracked open for a signature placement in the near future...?

-Professor Pecora

Thanks!

15K!

This copy looks very similar in terms of its structure when compared to the CGC 9.9 that sold on Comic Link for 150K! This is what drew me in towards making the acquisition!

It is perfectly wrapped and centered; the only flaw is a "light spine stress that breaks color," as stated on the CGC Grader Notes that I purchased recently.

However, the CGC case contains various small scratches and smudges on it, making parts of the cover look blurry or dingy, when the actual book looks phenomenal! I was going to send it in for a reholder service, but I am still uncertain if I will have it cracked open for a signature placement in the near future...?

-Professor Pecora

For the love of all that's holy,don't get a signature on a 9.8+ example.buy a 5.0 and have That signed instead. :wishluck:

:cloud9:

Hulk181CGC55_zps28a6234c.jpg