• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

Question on double covers,

Is it common to find the same book, say hulk 181 with 2x covers AND 3x covers, or is it more likely to find a hulk 181 x2 and say an amazing spider man with 3x covers?

Who decides if the book will have 2x or 3x ect covers?

It's not something done on purpose, it's an accident that occurs when the machine stapling the books together grabs multiple covers for some reason. Kind of like if you've ever been using your printer and the feed pulls through two pieces of paper instead of one. So finding a book with a double (or triple or whatever) cover is basically random luck.

quality vs quantity hm

hulk181coll.JPG

Nice :applause:

These all yours? Much as i can identify with the need to have as many copies, sometimes its that difference between owning one special perfect copy in pristine Mint and owning many less than satisfactory ones. So its a subtle case of Satisfaction Vs Contentment, as one's collecting mindset starts to evolve

I'm temporarily out of this club. :(

BUT I'm now on the hunt for a mid-grade slabbed copy if anyone is selling. :whistle:

Update: I'm back IN the club. :whee: Just grabbed a CGC Universal 5.5 with White Pages. That was easy.