• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else has been spammed by Dekeuk ?

172 posts in this topic

What's funny is you guys actuallly bought from him to get the email.

I don't think I ever did buy from him. I sold to him.

lol I got it as a PM here on the boards. But my request was for $100,000!

This is the same slime ball that spams CLink's new listings on a daily basis with the same ridiculously overpriced books. I've complained to them but they've never bothered to respond (and are subsequently on cheetah's mess-list). Wonder if CLink knows their listings are being taken over by a professional scammer.

that's because u r a playa

What's funny is you guys actuallly bought from him to get the email.

Anyone know his ebay id ?

"My ebay userid is FINSCANES, an 11 year member with 6000+ feedback and 99.5% rating"

Interesting - I bought from finscanes...., once...., many years ago. The transaction fit the over-grading scenario as linked in this thread. :(

I got the PM with the "offer".

This scam has been going on for quite some time. In fact, an NFL player was involved in a similar one about a year ago. He convinced members of his team and coaching staff to put up money and they all lost their dough. Lawsuits were filed, and the player was released

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2009/07/former_new_orleans_saints_long.html

The team was so pissed off that they went out and chewed up the league and won the Super Bowl!

:)

Shameful...I am disgusted that this kind of unethical person feels no shame in pawing this kind of lies....GUARANTEED 15%, too bad this operation is not under and regulatory umbrella to allow any investors to sue/arbitrate their damages when this ponzee scheme collapsed.

The team was so pissed off that they went out and chewed up the league and won the Super Bowl!

The Colts or the Giants? (shrug)

I said WON the Super Bowl silly. SAINTS!!!! :acclaim:

Did they win?

Who? :shrug:

Did they win?

:slapfight::tonofbricks::makepoint:

You were glued to your set watching the game, so don't stunt