• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else has been spammed by Dekeuk ?

172 posts in this topic

Some of Robert's listings here have not been the best but he did buy my Cap #74 and was kind enough to allow me to buy it back later with a couple of time payments so I would have hoped by now that he would have posted in this thread to explain? I received the PM but politefully declined.

• Administrator

Just to be clear - mass communication to solicit anything at all is not allowed via the PM system. Period.

If anyone cares to volunteer confirming the sending of this PM via requesting that I login as them and read it, then I will react appropriately.

Just to be clear - mass communication to solicit anything at all is not allowed via the PM system. Period.

If anyone cares to volunteer confirming the sending of this PM via requesting that I login as them and read it, then I will smite the offender like the fist of an angry god.

:whistle:

Well.

I never revealed the id of the guy who bought a Batman #428 CGC 9.8 from me last year who didn't like the way CGC graded it, and demanded I refund him...refused to pay return shipping (which I would have refunded once the book got back to me safely)...and sent the book back by "refusing" a package he'd had in his possession for 4 days (by postal regulations, refused packages must be unopened by the recipient, or the privelege is revoked)...and then the package got lost for nearly 3 months. A month after refusing it, the package still showed up as "en route", and the buyer demanded a full refund....even though I hadn't received the merchandise back...or he'd file a chargeback.

He filed a chargeback...my first, last, and only chargeback in 10+ years of selling...first, last, and only return I've ever had of a CGC book, too. And Paypal ripped the money out of my account.

Even though the package was fully insured.

As I had the claim paperwork in hand, many weeks later, the book finally decided to show up...unharmed.

Thank God for that.

But this buyer....though I had done nothing wrong....was so hostile and impatient, he filed a chargeback against me, causing me serious financial hardship at that particular point in time, all because he couldn't be bothered to ship the book back properly, wait for an insurance claim to process, and chose instead to violate postal regulations and then hurt me in the process.

That buyer was Dekeuk.

And for that, I get the same "offer."

Oh well.

Well.

I never revealed the id of the guy who bought a Batman #428 CGC 9.8 from me last year who didn't like the way CGC graded it, and demanded I refund him...refused to pay return shipping (which I would have refunded once the book got back to me safely)...and sent the book back by "refusing" a package he'd had in his possession for 4 days (by postal regulations, refused packages must be unopened by the recipient, or the privelege is revoked)...and then the package got lost for nearly 3 months. A month after refusing it, the package still showed up as "en route", and the buyer demanded a full refund....even though I hadn't received the merchandise back...or he'd file a chargeback.

He filed a chargeback...my first, last, and only chargeback in 10+ years of selling...first, last, and only return I've ever had of a CGC book, too. And Paypal ripped the money out of my account.

As I had the claim paperwork in hand, many weeks later, the book finally decided to show up...unharmed.

Thank God for that.

But this buyer....though I had done nothing wrong....was so hostile and impatient, he filed a chargeback against me, causing me serious financial hardship at that particular point in time, all because he couldn't be bothered to ship the book back properly, wait for an insurance claim to process, and chose instead to violate postal regulations and then hurt me in the process.

That buyer was Dekeuk.

Oh well.

So........... did you take him up on his offer? (shrug)

Well.

Thank God for that.

That buyer was Dekeuk.

Oh well.

So........... did you take him up on his offer? (shrug)

Wired $20,000 yesterday. You people are CRAZY to pass this deal up!!

:insane:

Oh well.

He was trying to make amends by letting you in on that sweet deal :insane:

lol

36932a82-17e4-4080-b034-ab764c3bb3f2-m.jpeg

So he offered you a shaver?

???

If anyone cares to volunteer confirming the sending of this PM via requesting that I login as them and read it, then I will react appropriately.

I take it you didn't get the PM, then?

:taptaptap:

The real question is did he get the PM I sent about you? :whistle:

I've burned that dress!

:mad:

I've burned that dress!

you wear dresses? I would have never guessed

I've burned that dress!

Real Men can get away with it or so I've been told.

Well.

Thank God for that.

That buyer was Dekeuk.

Oh well.

He sounds real nice.

I've burned that dress!

Real Men can get away with it or so I've been told.

Can everyone please delete their posts?

:foryou:

As a funny boardie PMed me, Douchekeuk.
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?