• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else has been spammed by Dekeuk ?

172 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure the guy that is involved in shady comic book sales would be just as shady when it comes to investments. If his investment opportunity were legit, he would have a presentation, local investors, and a legitimate LLC. What he has is a Nigerian type scam e-mail he spreads around the boards in an attempt to defraud them of ten thousand dollars or more. I would not fool myself for one second thinking he has any intention to pay off any investment he might receive. Also, a very close relative of mine is a real estate crook. A better one than dekeuk for sure, but I have seen how easy it is for someone of limited intelligence to scam people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars :(

I am pretty sure the guy that is involved in shady comic book sales would be just as shady when it comes to investments. If his investment opportunity were legit, he would have a presentation, local investors, and a legitimate LLC. What he has is a Nigerian type scam e-mail he spreads around the boards in an attempt to defraud them of ten thousand dollars or more. I would not fool myself for one second thinking he has any intention to pay off any investment he might receive. Also, a very close relative of mine is a real estate crook. A better one than dekeuk for sure, but I have seen how easy it is for someone of limited intelligence to scam people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars :(

Even if I love a presentation as soon as I hear the words "GUARANTEED RETURN" I know I am being sold a bill of goods. That's what Madoff and every Ponzi scheme all the way back to Ponzi himself has promised, and it's a the red flag of red flags that someone is about to separate you from your wallet.

Yeah, if the thing was so lucrative they wouldn't need to spam strangers inbox trying to lure in investors.

He'd have every bank for 100 miles falling all over themselves to finance the deal at 7% and he could keep the rest of the guaranteed 15% for himself.

I recieved the PM as well. I politely declined.

I have had a few dealings with Robert. All turned out well. As to the other stuff you guys are discussing concerning him, I dont know enough to comment on.

He is a contractor, he is involved in renovations of this nature, and I have no reason to think this is a shady deal he offered. More than likely a Highly optomistic assesment of value and return.

Here's a summary:

a) Dekeuk creates a sales thread where he admits that every book is intentionally overgraded - he explains this away by saying that the grades were meant for his ebay customers, not people on the boards. Buttock chimes in by saying:

"I bought from you on ebay once. It was overgraded. You're a piece of *spoon* for doing that intentionally. I hope nobody buys from you."

Much rightful bashing of dekeuk ensues.

b) Dekeuk tries to sell a lot of "vintage 1970s" batman banners for $150 in multiple sales threads in the GA/SA/BA forum. He's repeatedly informed that the banners are from the 80s & 90s, yet chooses to ignore this. JC calls him out on this, and also posts a link to the ebay auction where dekeuk bought the banners for $10.

If you are considering going into business with this crackpot, you should get your head examined.

The best is that he tries to pull this off by selling a "vintage 1970's" batman poster with Jack as the Joker.

Yeah, if the thing was so lucrative they wouldn't need to spam strangers inbox trying to lure in investors.

He'd have every bank for 100 miles falling all over themselves to finance the deal at 7% and he could keep the rest of the guaranteed 15% for himself.

Nail on head.

A legitimate good investment does not require general spamming of hobbyists to find backers.

I got the PM. :whee:

I'll take 10k from you. Can I have it in pounds sterling?

Would you like it hand delivered to your door? Maybe with a nice refreshing beer? Perhaps I could get an attractive, scantily clad female to deliver the 10k to you?

Shame - you promised all that to me.

You and Nick bleedin' got one and I didn't?? What kind of a nobody am I that I don't even qualify to receive an email or PM detailing such a dodgy blag wonderful investment opportunity.

Well I didn't get one either - maybe he doesn't like people called Andrew hm

You and Nick bleedin' got one and I didn't?? What kind of a nobody am I that I don't even qualify to receive an email or PM detailing such a dodgy blag wonderful investment opportunity.

He'd be wise not to discriminate...it's probably the most common name on these boards...loads of Andys here. :busy:

Would you like it hand delivered to your door? Maybe with a nice refreshing beer? Perhaps I could get an attractive, scantily clad female to deliver the 10k to you?

Do I get the same offer for the £150 you owe me? :wishluck:

He heard about your rep buying rounds? (shrug)

meh

Looking forward to seeing you wear that new shirt you've been meaning to buy nigh on these last five years. :baiting:

He'd be wise not to discriminate...it's probably the most common name on these boards...loads of Andys here. :busy:

You are correct, Andy is a common name.

That's why I'm called Andrew. :baiting:

You are correct, Andy is a common name.

That's why I'm called Andrew. :baiting:

Me too. Small world, innit?? :tonofbricks:

How about you get that instead of the £150? hm

Shame - you promised all that to me.

It's shameful, all the people you can tempt with money, beer and attractive females. (tsk)

meh

Looking forward to seeing you wear that new shirt you've been meaning to buy nigh on these last five years. :baiting:

lol

If you can get the bird from Profitt & Holt on the High Street to deliver a couple of cold Coronas to the office whilst dressed in lingerie...I'll give you £150. (thumbs u

If you can get the bird from Profitt & Holt on the High Street to deliver a couple of cold Coronas to the office whilst dressed in lingerie...I'll give you £150. (thumbs u

hm Let me work on that one.