• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torpedo Comics??

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what is going on with them? I placed an order last week and now I see the website is showing they are "temporarily" shutdown for reorginization. The phone number is disconnected and my cc was already charged early last week for the order. Usually they ship my stuff in 2-3 days at the most and I have not heard a word in over a week. Does anyone know anyone there or have any contact info beside the phone number listed on the website? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

They are in the middle of a huge liquidation. One of the local LCS's by me received an email about buying a 250,000 book lot.

My guess is the original business model they set up is not working out.

Must be on tour

I don't think John has anything to do with the day-to-day operations.

:jokealert:

Really? Maybe he was shipping from Montenegro on their Balkan leg of the tour. I hear getting the mail down the mountains on donkey back is really slow.