• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Dan Aykroyd Signature Series Oppurtunity

203 posts in this topic

Oh I forgot to mention Chandler rice will be the CAW for this event. I don't know where we would all be without the continued help and kindness of Chandler Rice.

meh Sharon wrote that didn't she...

:jokealert:

Oh I forgot to mention Chandler rice will be the CAW for this event. I don't know where we would all be without the continued help and kindness of Chandler Rice.

I'm guessing those weren't your exact thoughts when Chandler made you pay up on the Hulk #340 bet you had with him. lol

I only count 6 ? (shrug) Just encase :takeit:

yeah one of the people took 2 spots. I wasn't limiting it was first come first served.

I keep missing your opportunities so I thought I'd post just encase :) If you have a waiting list encase anyone changes their mind please put me on it :)

:ohnoez:

Yup Yup, Going to go hang with a fellow HOG rider. Now if I can just figure out where I will put the all of the books and booze on the bike. (shrug)

I want a pic of all that Vodka...seriously... :applause: