• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Dan Aykroyd Signature Series Oppurtunity

203 posts in this topic

How was this done without 200 books?

:taptaptap:

You want something done, call and ask. If we can work it out so it makes sense for us, we will.

why exactly do you care brian. I worked with CGC, got a CAW, and abided by the agreement they made with me. I am working to move SS forward. The new rules are fine. and if CGC decides to lower the submission numbers in order to make a signing happen that is up to them. I am just grateful that they worked with me to make this a signature series event.

why exactly do you care brian. I worked with CGC, got a CAW, and abided by the agreement they made with me. I am working to move SS forward. The new rules are fine. and if CGC decides to lower the submission numbers in order to make a signing happen that is up to them. I am just grateful that they worked with me to make this a signature series event.

Forest through the trees Kris...forest through the trees... doh!

someone didnt take their vitamins this morning....

and in plus i think Brian is just looking for a little transparancy, which is better for everyone, this isn't Washington

OH I almost forgot. Everybody give a big round of applause to Chandler Rice he was a big part of this signing and worked very hard to make sure things went smooth. Chandler is the man.

Thanks Kris and Chandler.

_________________________ :applause:

____________________ :applause:____ :applause:

_________________ :applause:___________ :applause:

__________________________:applause:

OH I almost forgot. Everybody give a big round of applause to Chandler Rice he was a big part of this signing and worked very hard to make sure things went smooth. Chandler is the man.

+1 :applause:

+1 :applause:

+2 (worship)

Holy mess! What happened to all of these empty bottles????? :o

Where are the books? hm Where did I put those darn books??? :insane:

Brian to answer your question. I have secret weapon that NONE of you others have at my disposal.

QUEEN SHEBE aka Sharon

She just bats her eyes, and with her smooth Texan accent asks and somehow she always receives whatever she wants. (worship)(worship)(worship) It can not be resisted. (tsk) So don't blame Kris or Paul or anyone else. meh It was all her fault. lol

I never thought of Brian's question as anything other than just that, a question.

I am unaware of the new requirements, although I can now surmise that 200 books are a general requirement.

The bottom line is that all of this did receive CGC approval and that at least one rule can be flexible as long as it makes good business sense to CGC. If other facilitators have opportunities that fall short of the 200 book requirement, put it out there to CGC, if it works for them, who knows?