• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON MAN appreciation thread!

186 posts in this topic

Aw man, I just got bored and checked the census for ToS 39... There's 2 9.6's that exist! How nuts would it be to own a copy in 9.6 :o :o :o Infact, how nuts would it be to just own c-mack's copy!! :D

That's what I'm always thinking...I'd be happy to just own a copy, let alone a 9.6. Honestly, if I had a 9.6, I'd sell it, buy a 6.0, and spend the cash on other things. Just having a copy is my goal.

Very fitting this was started by you Lloyd. :) You have a great Iron Man collection and you are making it better all the time.

My favorite book of yours would have to be that Sketch that Dan got for you. It is so awesome man!

One of my favorite Iron Man covers is issue #100. I really like that one for some reason, and it is 1 of only two Iron Man's that I own. The other being Iron Man #1.

This is my contribution. Bought this from Keith Pollard at Mid Ohio last year. It's a pin up from an Iron Man annual.

:cloud9:

Baltimore10-09052.jpg

Roy that is wicked awesome (worship)

Thanks!

I walked up to the table in the last hour of the con and it was just sitting there. I couldn't believe someone didn't snatch up that pin up splash. I love it!

:cloud9: