• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frazetta covers run f.s.

48 posts in this topic

a boardie has dibs at the tim holts and straight arrows--i'll post for sale those he does not buy.

but he has a thun'da already, so here's mine. vg, o/w. looks nicer, i know, but there is a chip on back cover. it is an over-guide book. $440.

thunda1.jpg

a boardie has dibs at the tim holts and straight arrows--i'll post for sale those he does not buy.

but he has a thun'da already, so here's mine. vg, o/w. looks nicer, i know, but there is a chip on back cover. it is an over-guide book. $440.

thunda1.jpg

I cannot believe this book hasn't been snapped up. This is truly one of the greatest comics of all time!

WOWSER. I wish it would have been as easy for me to find these when I was looking for them.

Just an amazing selection of Frazetta beauties. Everyone should have at least one copy of Thun'da :applause:

thunda1.jpg

I cannot believe this book hasn't been snapped up. This is truly one of the greatest comics of all time!

:cool:

thunda1.jpg

Never owned me one of those... hm

thunda1.jpg

Never owned me one of those... hm

The resemblance to Bettie Page on this and other books from that era is stunning.

boardie got some more, but these are left, so here ya' go.

tim holt 23, vg+. $80.

th23.jpg

t.h. 21 is a vg+. $95.

tholt.jpg

straight arrow 22, 5.0'ish [the waviness is the mylar]. $65.

sa22.jpg

and it will cost some money to pry my only frazetta mile high outta me, but if you want it bad enuff, in all it's white-paged splendor....$1,100. this is one i simply won't mind keeping if a buyer ain't out there.

th21.jpg

realizing i somehow missed this book when i put up my remaining frazettas awhile back. this one is f+ with o/w pages. $175.

wffrazetta.jpg

Beautiful looking copy at a good price. I don't think it will last long.

Ken

realizing i somehow missed this book when i put up my remaining frazettas awhile back. this one is f+ with o/w pages. $175.

wffrazetta.jpg

Dude, this would make my life complete!

I already have a copy of that book otherwise I would buy it

wffrazetta.jpg

Dude, this would make my life complete!

I already have a copy of that book otherwise I would buy it

Yeah, cuz you 'n' me are the ones with all the taste.

O, and PM sent.