• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frazetta covers run f.s.

48 posts in this topic

with the f. funnies and wsf off to houston, i don't feel like keeping the rest, except for a couple pedigree copies and favorites i might save. anyway, i'll take it on the thread takes 'em, i will consider a reasonable counter. $4 s/h on raw, $8 for a slab for the u.s. of a. we'll figure foreign s/h out. if you want insurance, tell me.

the hardest one, in my opinion, beware 10. over the couple years i chased the run, i had one single chance to buy one, and buy it i did. it is 4.5 looking, with great o/w paper. be aware that the staples are both worn thru on f.c., still attached via the back, but it is surely fragile at both of them. VERY rare book. $300. SOLD!!!

beware10.jpg

I sold a VF plus copy of this book at Wizard Chicago about 6 or 7 years ago for $550.00, not knowing what a tough book it was. That was way over guide at the time, but now I think I could have gotten 3 times that or more.

with the f. funnies and wsf off to houston, i don't feel like keeping the rest, except for a couple pedigree copies and favorites i might save. anyway, i'll take it on the thread takes 'em, i will consider a reasonable counter. $4 s/h on raw, $8 for a slab for the u.s. of a. we'll figure foreign s/h out. if you want insurance, tell me.

the hardest one, in my opinion, beware 10. over the couple years i chased the run, i had one single chance to buy one, and buy it i did. it is 4.5 looking, with great o/w paper. be aware that the staples are both worn thru on f.c., still attached via the back, but it is surely fragile at both of them. VERY rare book. $300. SOLD!!!

beware10.jpg

I sold a VF plus copy of this book at Wizard Chicago about 6 or 7 years ago for $550.00, not knowing what a tough book it was. That was way over guide at the time, but now I think I could have gotten 3 times that or more.

Tough book. I saw one copy at C2E2. Maybe a VG/F with recessed but attached staples for $395. I didn't pull the trigger, but was very tempted. Fantastic Frazetta zombie horror cover.

beware10.jpg

Tough book. I saw one copy at C2E2. Maybe a VG/F with recessed but attached staples for $395. I didn't pull the trigger, but was very tempted. Fantastic Frazetta zombie horror cover.

I am very happy to have mine :)

all books except the thunda'a are now 15% off originally posted prices. i'm pulling the thund'a, as with ff gone, i'm going to keep that book as well as my other faves [the two great ghost rider covers, and a nice buster crabbe] that i never posted. no further reductions, as i don't have a problem keeping them, especially with his passing.