• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's watching the 82nd Oscars on abc?

113 posts in this topic

Currently watching the red carpet interviews of actors and actresses. When James Cameron was being interviewed, there was a gentleman who looked exactly like Roy on the left side of the tv screen.. Or could it?

Charlize Theron is a goddess! :cloud9:

Go Avatar!!! :headbang:

Was she at the red carpet? I didn't get to see her if she was.. I thought that Sandra Bullock looked fantastic in her dress

I saw her on E's coverage. Absolutely stunning! :luhv:

Charlize Theron is a goddess! :cloud9:

Go Avatar!!! :headbang:

Was she at the red carpet? I didn't get to see her if she was.. I thought that Sandra Bullock looked fantastic in her dress

I saw her on E's coverage. Absolutely stunning! :luhv:

Damn I missed that :cry: I hope she gets shown on abc too

anyone who hasnt seen the film Precious needs to check it out. Brilliant movie. Unbelievable preformances in there from Gabourey Sidibe and Mo'Nique

I wish Gabby could win, but she's up against Meryl Streep, lol

I really don't care about all this Oscars :whatev:

I'm just going to watch some NBA games on tv.

already saw the Orlando Magic whoop the Lakers arses today (on Oscar NIght! :banana: ) so I am good on b-ball. Kobe ran off the court like a whipped dog after he flunked the game winner :roflmao:

I really don't care about all this Oscars :whatev:

I'm just going to watch some NBA games on tv.

already saw the Orlando Magic whoop the Lakers arses today (on Oscar NIght! :banana: ) so I am good on b-ball. Kobe ran off the court like a whipped dog after he flunked the game winner :roflmao:

AH man,that must of been fun to watch :grin:

I would like to see Sandra Bullock win a Oscar b/c I liked some of her movies.

Sandra and Jesse James are such down to earth people,they live in Long Beach in a house that's out in the open,not behind a huge gate.You can see them hanging out eating at restaurants along Ocean ave.,just really average everyday kind of people.Not all snobbish like most celebrities.

lol George Clooney dissed his own GF "That's because she doesn't know English" :roflmao:

Ahhhh, I didn't see it as a dis. He was just explaining why his date wasn't plucking the eyes out of the woman standing in front of her saying she wanted George Clooney.

I think Avatar / Cameron and Hurt Locker / Bigelow will split Best Director & Best Picture.

Right now I am going with my gut and thinking Avatar will win best picture and Bigelow best director, but it could be flip-flopped

Mo'Nique will win best supporting Actress

Meryl Streep will win Best Actress

Jeff Bridges will win Best Actor

Tarantino will win best Original Screenplay for Inglorius Basterds