• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Streak,Zip,and hopefully a few more.

21 posts in this topic

Zip 28 FR 100.00 Origin of the Web!

Cover is loose,but it's complete with nice off white pages.Great interior artwork&stories,and very tough to locate.Took me 8 years to upgrade lol

zip28x.jpg

zip28y.jpg

zip28z.jpg

Silver Streak 15 GD 150.00 Unrestored

This book would grade at VG/F but has a large piece off the back cover.Very nice front though,and great off white pages.Top staple is loose from the back cover only.

silverstreak15.jpg

silverstreak15a.jpg

Silver Streak 15 GD 150.00 Unrestored

This book would grade at VG/F but has a large piece off the back cover.Very nice front though,and great off white pages.Top staple is loose from the back cover only.

silverstreak15.jpg

silverstreak15a.jpg

This is a killer book everyone. I have a copy and would have to be homeless or upgrading to sell it.

Any other Silver Streaks?

Bruce

This is a killer book everyone. I have a copy and would have to be homeless or upgrading to sell it.

Bruce

Sorry this is the only SS.I just upgraded with the 5.5 Pinnacle Hill copy.

Bruce

Sorry this is the only SS.I just upgraded with the 5.5 Pinnacle Hill copy.

Sweet. Have you managed to get the robot cover one?

Bruce

tyler pokrass strikes again (sorry if I butchered your name spelling)...

I was going to buy the Jumbo 16, but never even got a heads up, so your loss Russ!!!! :baiting: