• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anaheim submits proposal to move San Diego Comic-Con

110 posts in this topic

[quote=Senormac

I guess they "could" hold it in Paris, or Tokyo, or London or...... Oregon :insane:

Unfortunately, Portland, OR, Seattle, WA or Vancouver, BC have woefully small convention facilities compared to the beast that is SDCC. :sumo:

I guess they "could" hold it in Paris, or Tokyo, or London or...... Oregon :insane:

Unfortunately, Portland, OR, Seattle, WA or Vancouver, BC have woefully small convention facilities compared to the beast that is SDCC. :sumo:

Quiet you !! Were trying to work a deal here :makepoint:

:idea:

Combine Comic-Con with a Renaissance Fair! Imagine eating giant turkey legs, jousting, women in corsets, and comics in Oregon...

Combine Comic-Con with a Renaissance Fair! Imagine eating giant turkey legs, jousting, women in corsets, and comics in Oregon...

or...

307249172_0c991e219a.jpg

or...

307249172_0c991e219a.jpg

lol lol lol Yup....that looks like us. We have the fairest maidens in medival garb around

Other than Oregon, how is that different than now? By the way, you left out men in corsets.