• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY LAST HULK 181 4 SALE CGC 9.6 OW-W

28 posts in this topic

First I'll take it gets it on the boards. Time payments can be worked out but please pm before hand to work out a schedule. Can supply references if needed. If your on the probation list don't bother I will not sell to you. PM if you have any questions. shipping is $15

Thanks for looking

Let me chime in on this thread....

As a few others have said, Andre is top notch.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a better seller on the boards (IMO you won't) . And there are some great sellers here.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a better seller on the boards (IMO you won't) . And there are some great sellers here.

I concur with Chris.

I concur with Chris.

Me too :applause:

I concur with Chris.

X3.....and he packages the books great too!

I concur with Chris.

X3.....and he packages the books great too!

Bomb proof.

As I said before, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better seller. Actually, you won't.