• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

picking this up friday - what's it gonna be??

29 posts in this topic

i will certainly let everyone know how my most recent submissions (of books that i posted on here) came through.

on Friday, i'm going to pick up a dozen books that i had express graded, walk-thru two SA mega-keys and drop off another 20 SA marvels for grading. i'm totally psyched........... tongue.gif

Friday bump!! Everyone get their grades in b4 we heard the *good* 893crossfingers-thumb.gif news...

i will certainly let everyone know how my most recent submissions (of books that i posted on here) came through.

on Friday, i'm going to pick up a dozen books that i had express graded, walk-thru two SA mega-keys and drop off another 20 SA marvels for grading. i'm totally psyched........... tongue.gif

Friday bump!! Everyone get their grades in b4 we heard the *good* 893crossfingers-thumb.gif news...

well, i got to CGC and got a dozen books back!!

i'm going to provide their grading for all the books that i posted before heading down there.

i'll respond on the original threads so you can go back and see the book again

the responses on this one were from a 7.5 (Discount) to an 8.5 (LordRahl and a couple others). just about everyone else picked 8.0 and are absolutely correct!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif