• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOTOR CITY COMIC CON, May 14-16, Novi, MI.

119 posts in this topic

I had to cancel :(

Got to go to the Dr., pain in my feet and walking around the con would have been a real problem.

Really sucks! I love this con and was looking forward to seeing many of you! :pullhair:

Got to go to the Dr., pain in my feet and walking around the con would have been a real problem.

Really sucks! I love this con and was looking forward to seeing many of you! :pullhair:

:sorry:

:sorry:

Thanks Joe, but don't worry, my B-Day is the Friday of Philly, you can come out and party with us then! :banana:

Sounds like Gout ????

Sounds like Gout ????

Hope not :wishluck:

I'll be there tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon with my wife and son and daughter. I may be hanging around a bit with my sister at her booth at the Dukes of Hazzard area (She's the redheaded author who sometimes dresses up like Daisy Duke).

So if a strange guy asks any of you "do you post on the CS Society message boards?" that may be me. I have seen many pictures of members here in the year or so since I have discovered these boards so I hope I can recognize some.

Later,

Scott aka ThreeSeas

Sounds like Gout ????

My dad gets gout and it's not fun. :(

Best,

Andy

Wus! :baiting: I had an awesome book I wanted you to look at.

My girls and I are just hitting the road and will be there in the morning when the gates open.

Who you calling a wus, wus! :slapfight:

Have a great time at the con and give me a buzz when you get a chance to tell me how it was.

Sounds like Gout ????

Best,

Andy

With the amount of walking I do at shows, it would really suck :cry:

Sounds like Gout ????

Best,

Andy

With the amount of walking I do at shows, it would really suck :cry:

Gout is the disease of Kings. It's from living the high life. Rich foods, alcohol.

As you get older it simply catches up with you.

Gout is the disease of Kings. It's from living the high life. Rich foods, alcohol.

As you get older it simply catches up with you.

I wish it was that simple. Actually Gout is a form of arthritis which is caused by the bodies inability to process Uric Acid. As a result of the Uric Acid building up in the body and the bodies inability to get rid of it. The Uric Acid releases into the blood stream and flows to the joints furthest from the heart which usually means the hands and the feet. Once in the joint it crystalized in the joint causing extreme pain and inflammation in the joint affected. Depending on the severity of the attack it could take anywhere from 2 days to as long as 6 days for the pain to disappear. It is said that a severe gout attack can be second only to child birth when it comes to the pain caused to the individual. I suffer from this and control it using a natural suppliment. It can be confirmed by a simple blood test. Good luck Steve. I feel your pain man.

1:45 and in Novi. Hanging with klozd24seven, Erica his wife, Pedigreeman, trying to see of we can pull an all nighter :thumbsup:

Jim

Find Watson and groin punch him for me.

1:45 and in Novi. Hanging with klozd24seven, Erica his wife, Pedigreeman, trying to see of we can pull an all nighter :thumbsup:

Jim

:popcorn:

Jim

I could tell by the look in your eyes on Thursday that you wanted to get your hands on my basket.

Jim

I could tell by the look in your eyes on Thursday that you wanted to get your hands on my basket.

Oh contraire, mon frere. A clenched fist only.

Jim

All the best to you guys there. (thumbs u

Andy