• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PREFER TRADE BUT WILL SELL

12 posts in this topic

I HAVE FOR TRADE

Hundreds of HC Graphic novels. Mostly Marvel, some read once, a lot not read at all and still wrapped.I will list generally and if you want more specifics or photos/scans let me know. I prefer trade, but if you to spend cash, who am I to argue?

Most of these have a trade or sell value of $10. There will be a price next to anything that is valued differently.

Want them all? You need to live somewhere near SE Pennsylvania (Valley Forge) and have a bunch of stuff I want!

Wolverine (evolution, Orgins and endings, origins:born in blood, origins: swift and terrible, Origin $15)

Moon Knight (bottom, midnight sun)

New Avengers (breakout,civil war, revolution, SI)

Marvel Zombies(MZ 1, MZ 2, MZ and the army of darkness)

Hulks (Vol 1 $25 and 2 $25) and Planet Hulk $25) Hulk: Red hulk vol.1

Fantastic Four (the end, ultimate vol. 3 $15 (zombies) masterworks volume 2 $15)

X-Men (endangered species)

New X-men (vol.1 first print $50)

Green Lantern (fear itself, Wanted: hal jordan, legacy)

Batman (the Chalice, DK strikes again $15, killing joke $15)

Superman (for tomorrow vol1 and vol 2-Jim Lee, camelot falls, end of the century all-star-quitley)

Heroes (vol 1 $15 and 2 $15)

Gerber Photo Guide to Comics (vol 1 and 2 $45 as a set)

Two Fisted Tales 4 volume set by cochrane $55 as a set

Eternals

Beyond

Captain America Onmibus vol.1 $40

Captain America (red, white and blue, the new deal, the death of cap, fallen son: the death of cap)

Punisher: (Welcome back frank)

JLA (riddle of the beast, injustice league, the next age, tornadoes path)

Justice (vols 1, 2,3 -Ross)

There are Dark Horse TPB's Aliens Onmibus #'s 1,2,3 Aliens vs Predator Onmibus #'s 1,2 Predator Onmibus #2 These are all $13 each

Spider-man(The complete frank miller, the best of vol 3, death of the stacys, visionaires:roger stern, with great power, feral, back in black $18)

Shanna the She-Devil

Spider Woman: Origin

Aliens vol. 3

Squadron Supreme: The Pre-War Years

Kilraven

Mighty Avengers: Venom Bomb

The Spirit Volume 2

Shazam: The Monsters Society

Joe Kuberts TOR Vol. 1

Ultimate Galactus Trilogy $18

Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears

Sin City: the big fat kill

Barry Windsor Smith Book 2 (Bio - $20)

I also have a Mike Kaluta portfolio from the 70's/80's "Dante's Inferno" $15 and a Michael Golden portfolio "Dr. Strange" $15 for trade.

Copy of Oh Man by Briggs $35

WILL TRADE FOR

The Goon comics slabbed and unslabbed but not below 9.4 in grade.

Stuff of Legend rarer variants

Blackest Night#0 SDCC Variants (sketch) and #1 Baltimore Variant Slabbed 9.4 or better.

Could be interested in some OA or PA/GA slabbed

Feel free to ask questions related to the books. Serious traders only please. I have old comics from Platinum to Bronze for trade as well. If you have what I want, lets talk.

You need to list a price you will sell for in the Sales Threads. If you're looking to trade you should post the thread in the Want To Buy section, especially if you're looking to trade for something specific.

You need to list a price you will sell for in the Sales Threads. If you're looking to trade you should post the thread in the Want To Buy section, especially if you're looking to trade for something specific.

I'm soooooo confused!! Okay, this is the thread without a home now. It will live in a cardboard box next to a subway grate somewhere. Alms for the poor, alms for the poor! Look at what you've done to the poor thread!

Okay, I'll move it to the wanted thread. Like home wanted, will work for posts. Please feed the homeless thread. Have a heart!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We really do need to come to a decision where these threads should reside.

Last time, we had another board member bounced around between the Sales Forum and WTB, with forumites directing him to the opposite destination as "the rules."

I did ask for a trading forum a while ago but I think Arch overruled it. Maybe start a Trading Post in the modern section like there is in the SS section?

I agree (not that my humble opinion counts for anything). I had this stuck over in the VCC area for two or three weeks but no one saw it. So a trading forum would need to be accessible through the normal channels.

:hi:

You're actually within your rights to post this thread here; however, you do need to adhere to the following guideline:

"If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money."

Hope that helps clarify any confusion! :foryou:

:hi:

You're actually within your rights to post this thread here; however, you do need to adhere to the following guideline:

"If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money."

Hope that helps clarify any confusion! :foryou:

I absolutely want to be within guidelines at all times. I will work on pricing this stuff, although no one's beating down the door to get to it to be honest. Thanks for keeping me out of trouble, I hate getting my butt chewed out!

I did ask for a trading forum a while ago but I think Arch overruled it. Maybe start a Trading Post in the modern section like there is in the SS section?

I started a trading thread in the virtual comicon section ;)