• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller Filter?

8 posts in this topic

I wish Ebay would implement a search feature that would allow the user to filter out certain sellers.

I've wanted one of those for about 5 years!

That would really speed up the searches for a lot of things I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

The comic is overgraded by about 2 points, but at least he gives you a decent scan so that you can see that for yourself. It isn't like he took the scan and photoshopped it to look like a high grade NM/MT copy.

I wish Ebay would implement a search feature that would allow the user to filter out certain sellers.

I'd Start With This Guy

wink.gif

The comic is overgraded by about 2 points, but at least he gives you a decent scan so that you can see that for yourself. It isn't like he took the scan and photoshopped it to look like a high grade NM/MT copy.

I'd Start With This Guy

wink.gif

It's not just the overgrading and incorrect number/grade designations.... something about the repeated use of GOOD gets on my nerves. If he knew anything about grading, he'd know enough NOT to use the word GOOD when describing a comic (that's not "GOOD") 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif This clown always comes up on my FF searches 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Why don't you think it's a F/VF? Is it the 4 inch long diagonal crease or the HEAVY spine wear? He's covering all bases here, if you don't like the F/Vf grade then he can just fall back on the fact that he says it's in GOOD condition insane.gif893frustrated.gif

BTW a seller filter would be awesome. It would cut down 1/2 the auctions I have to look through if I could just get rid of neatstuff alone.