• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed...thanks

13 posts in this topic

Tax season is here, and I am looking to raise some cash to make sure I am meeting my financial responsibilities. Accordingly, I am offering up a few books here.

All prices will include free Priority shipping. Payment will be either by paypal (please add an extra 2.9% to cover fee) or via money order.

First one to post the :takeit: sign via PM or in this thread gets the book(s)

Next up is Zago #4, which I had originally purchased from Metropolis raw as a VF for $340. I ended up purchasing another CGC 7.5 copy in a Heritage auction, so I am selling my duplicate copy.

This is a worthy candidate in my opinion as being one of the most undervalued GGA books out there. GGA art doesn't get much better than a green dress Matt Baker cover! Absolutely amazing staple quality on this copy as well...

My forum price: $325 SOLD!

Next up is Zago #4, which I had originally purchased from Metropolis raw as a VF for $340. I ended up purchasing another CGC 7.5 copy in a Heritage auction, so I am selling my duplicate copy.

This is a worthy candidate in my opinion as being one of the most undervalued GGA books out there. GGA art doesn't get much better than a green dress Matt Baker cover! Absolutely amazing staple quality on this copy as well...

My forum price: $325

Zago4_lbl.jpg

Zago4_ft.jpg

Zago4_bk.jpg

Nice book, best cover of the run. To high grade for me, want to try for all the Fox GGA books over the next few years.

Nice book, best cover of the run. To high grade for me, want to try for all the Fox GGA books over the next few years.

Completing a high grade run of Fox GGA books was my goal when I started up my quest in 2006. Some of the books prove quite illusive, but it is certainly is a worthy goal. Aside from perhaps the Seven Seas four issue run (#3-6), the Fox GGA stuff is the best from the 1940 IMO. Definitely highly collectible :)