• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Auction results for March Happy or Sad

173 posts in this topic

Picked up this one tonight :grin:

RADCEE572010212_135119.jpg

UK Pence copies are very undervalued IMO. They're no different than the US copies except for the price on the cover.

(thumbs u

Got this for a third of what the last 9.6 went for and $100 less than the last 9.4. Best Avengers buy in a couple of years.

And it's a great looking book!

RAD72E63201033_164655.jpg

Got this for a third of what the last 9.6 went for and $100 less than the last 9.4. Best Avengers buy in a couple of years.

Very nice. Personally I think Ultron is the Avengers best Villain. I have a 9.2 of his first appearance I picked up off of MC Miles.

Bruce

UK Pence copies are very undervalued IMO. They're no different than the US copies except for the price on the cover.

(thumbs u

The price on the cover and it doesn't go into the registry :(

(thumbs u

I had no idea about that.

That's a shame.

(thumbs u

That's a shame.

That is not correct. I've registered two ASM pence copies. It doesn't go in automatically, but an administrator will add it after a couple days. Also gets the same point values as the American version. At least that has been my experience.

(thumbs u

That's a shame.

That is not correct. I've registered two ASM pence copies. It doesn't go in automatically, but an administrator will add it after a couple days. Also gets the same point values as the American version. At least that has been my experience.

I just tried and it and received this message:

This comic is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible comic books.

This comic is already in the admin queue.

Hopefully you are right :grin:

(thumbs u

That's a shame.

I just tried and it and received this message:

This comic is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible comic books.

This comic is already in the admin queue.

Hopefully you are right :grin:

I am. (I only say that because I've done it twice...) Give it a couple days, they'll add it. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

That's a shame.

:applause:

One of my favorite covers of the SA....and a real nostalgia time machine for me. It takes me right back to the late 60's ....and actually buying that book off the stands.Those were the days....a station wagon in every drive way :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u