• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Auction results for March Happy or Sad

173 posts in this topic

I missed the Adams Batmans, but there were some decent deals on the Adams Tecs tonight. Unfortunately, I went cheap and only landed this one with a stink bid for less than half of the last GPA (October 2009):

cgcDetective417.jpg

I missed the Adams Batmans, but there were some decent deals on the Adams Tecs tonight. Unfortunately, I went cheap and only landed this one with a stink bid for less than half of the last GPA (October 2009):

cgcDetective417.jpg

the #400 9.2 must've been pressable at that price

cgcDetective417.jpg

Good to see you are back where you belong collecting Adams Bats and Tecs :)

I am not back yet................just sniping the odd one here or there if the price is right. lol

I am not back yet................just sniping the odd one here or there if the price is right. lol

doh!

Eventually it will accumulate into another nice stack of Adams batbooks, but right now there are so many deals to be had with the multitude of monthly auctions that my limited funds have to be spread around.

doh!

Eventually it will accumulate into another nice stack of Adams batbooks, but right now there are so many deals to be had with the multitude of monthly auctions that my limited funds have to be spread around.

I know how you feel I'm done buying for awhile

doh!

I know how you feel I'm done buying for awhile

The biggest dilemma is this - do you spend more $$$ on an SA key or two or the same amount on several high grade BA keys or Adams books?