• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunky, move a couple Centaurs, GA, and a Mile High sale !

11 posts in this topic

Greetings my friends,

Need to free up some cash for a grail purchase.

First :takeit: wins and trumps PM

Price includes US priority shipping.

International pay exact to be determind later.

100% full refund, minus return shipping,

Bedrock, Gator, Billy Parker (Ugh) references.

Scans coming up,

Thanks Brian

Hey Bunky, you'll have better luck with a sales thread here . I bet the time change screwed you up. I know it did me. :ohnoez:

Do you ever make it out to any East coast or Middle America shows?

Yes Dr Watson, my brothers and I are looking to make a spring trip somewhere in the midwest or back east, aroung June or so, any suggestions, my life will not be complete until I meet and have drinks with you my brother,

(worship)

Bunky

Hey Bunky, you'll have better luck with a sales thread here . I bet the time change screwed you up. I know it did me. :ohnoez:

Yes Dr Watson, my brothers and I are looking to make a spring trip somewhere in the midwest or back east, aroung June or so, any suggestions, my life will not be complete until I meet and have drinks with you my brother,

(worship)

Bunky

Your life can't be that pathetic. lol

Heroes is the first weekend in June. Gator and ciorac will be there as well.

(worship)

Bunky

Your life can't be that pathetic. lol

Heroes is the first weekend in June. Gator and ciorac will be there as well.

Hey wait, I'm the drunkard!

:insane:

(worship)

Bunky

Always welcome to come and visit DC/MD. Trip to Balt for Geppi's Museum.

Isn't the Philly wizard show in June?