• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHOA!,C-MACK trying to buy a AF15 (xmen1,ASM31,MS5)

80 posts in this topic

Thank God!

Dammit! :cry::frustrated:

I'm right there with you. I was very tempted to pull the trigger myself. Thank goodness someone grabbed it before my inner child could post the take it sign.

Very funny guys! lol Warped perception on who we are maybe?

For the record..I spend whatever I want on comics, only reason I'll run a book by her is because I trust her opinion as she spends money on comics as well.

Cool score on the Marvel Spotlight. A book I'd love but I don't really buy random keys anymore unless it's part of a run or focus I'm working on. Helps me save money

Very funny guys! lol Warped perception on who we are maybe?

For the record..I spend whatever I want on comics, only reason I'll run a book by her is because I trust her opinion as she spends money on comics as well.

Lighten up, Francis. We were kidding with you.

:baiting:

hulkavl3.jpg

one down two to go...lets make c-mack's dreams come true!!!!! and find these last two book a good home

Do you have any AF15s in mind that are on the market? Seems like even low grades are very pricey. I've seen some awesome looking 1.5s though. If I got one, I wouldn't care how much creasing or chipping it had...as long as it was a tight book, complete, with good eye appeal, that's all I'd want.

now now boys, be nice to boobie lol

i know you guys are all jealous that he has a girlfriend that is in to comics as much as he is, but lets keep the :baiting: at a minimum :grin:

don't you all wish you had a Girlfriend like me

Sorry c-mack, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Good luck on the sale!

I'm sure calling me boobie helps out a lot! :roflmao:

And SO sorry this derailed Chris' thread. Hopefully the page bumps will help him sell it faster! Pulling for you brotha!

No problem, Boobie.

:roflmao:

I'm sure calling me boobie helps out a lot! :roflmao:

And SO sorry this derailed Chris' thread. Hopefully the page bumps will help him sell it faster! Pulling for you brotha!

Ha! Ha! I'm SO calling you 'Boobie' at the dinner next month! :roflmao:

She called you 'Boobie'... lol