• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12ish Longboxes of Marvel: blowout prices: LAST LISTINGS ARE UP!

360 posts in this topic

Nova Lot (20 books) Avg 7.0ish - Take the lot for: $6.00 :news:SOLD to cloudofwit!

Includes the following issues of Vol. 1: 1, 3-12, 14-16, 18-21, 23-24. This is a mid-grade lot, consider them readers. Some better, some worse. Another sentimental series of mine (and if you haven't been reading the new Nova series, you should definitely give it a try).

Nova Lot (20 books) Avg 7.0ish - Take the lot for: $6.00

Includes the following issues of Vol. 1: 1, 3-12, 14-16, 18-21, 23-24. This is a mid-grade lot, consider them readers. Some better, some worse. Another sentimental series of mine (and if you haven't been reading the new Nova series, you should definitely give it a try).

Nova-Lot01.jpg

:takeit:

Nova Lot (20 books) Avg 7.0ish - Take the lot for: $6.00

:takeit:

Excellent taste...thank you :headbang: