• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12ish Longboxes of Marvel: blowout prices: LAST LISTINGS ARE UP!

360 posts in this topic

Marvel Team-Up Reader Lot (12 books) Avg: READERS! (6.0ish) - Take the lot for: $5.00 :news:SOLD to cloudofwit!

Includes the following issues: 3, 25, 36, 39, 89, 100, 144, 146, 148, 150, Annual 5 and #6 of the 1997 series. Includes a couple of torch apps, Nightcrawler, Frank Miller on issue 100 (great read, that one) and the final issue featuring the X-Men. Annual 5 is a personal favorite of mine for some reason.

Marvel Team-Up Reader Lot (12 books) Avg: READERS! (6.0ish) - Take the lot for: $5.00

Includes the following issues: 3, 25, 36, 39, 89, 100, 144, 146, 148, 150, Annual 5 and #6 of the 1997 series. Includes a couple of torch apps, Nightcrawler, Frank Miller on issue 100 (great read, that one) and the final issue featuring the X-Men. Annual 5 is a personal favorite of mine for some reason.

th_MarvelTeamup-Lot01.jpg

Dang i want that Thor one hm

Marvel Team-Up Reader Lot (12 books) Avg: READERS! (6.0ish) - Take the lot for: $5.00

Dang i want that Thor one hm

If nobody takes the lot, I'll throw it on your stack. Just remind me.

:takeit:

Marvel Comics Presents Lot #2 (15 books) Avg 9.2ish - Take the lot for: $6.00

Includes the following issues: 63-78, 84. Includes 8 of the Barry Windsor Smith Weapon X run (first 7 issues of the run are included here).

th_MarvelComicsPresents-Lot03.jpg

Nice score :applause: Those Weapon X books were what really made me like Wolverine.

And Fireboy, remind me in a week or two and I'll mail you the Thor issue--happy birthday! :headbang:

And Fireboy, remind me in a week or two and I'll mail you the Thor issue--happy birthday! :headbang:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! , but no need to go through the trouble. Now that i know about it, im sure i can find one hm (thumbs u its for my Norwegian roommate who just reads Thor lol

Thanks for the birthday wishes! , but no need to go through the trouble. Now that i know about it, im sure i can find one hm (thumbs u its for my Norwegian roommate who just reads Thor lol

Well, then, I'll mail you a Marvel Premiere #18 and you can give your Norwegian roomie the Thor. :wink:

Well, then, I'll mail you a Marvel Premiere #18 and you can give your Norwegian roomie the Thor. :wink:

Oh wow! :luhv:(worship)

If you are going to give it to him, I can just send it myself, it's no trouble. Just let me know!

If you are going to give it to him, I can just send it myself, it's no trouble. Just let me know!

That makes sense--throw it on his pile. :headbang:

And birthday boy, I'll still send you the MP #18. :gossip:

It'll look kick azz in your sig bro :D if you use it... but hey, that was really nice of you cloud.

Oh wow! :luhv:(worship)