• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your hardcover comics here

23 posts in this topic

I had this one signed in the '80s when it came out.

Son-of-Demon-1.jpg

Son-of-Demon-2.jpg

Also have a cool Man Who Laughs with a great Mahnke sketch that Jesperson got for me. For some reason I haven't scanned it in.

That sketch is awesome and one of my favorites posted on these boards.

Son-of-Demon-1.jpg

Son-of-Demon-2.jpg

Also have a cool Man Who Laughs with a great Mahnke sketch that Jesperson got for me. For some reason I haven't scanned it in.

Unless I am mistaken that's not an original sketch. I have 2 copies of that Hardcover and both have the identical image inside.

Son-of-Demon-2.jpg

Unless I am mistaken that's not an original sketch. I have 2 copies of that Hardcover and both have the identical image inside.

Correct. Original signatures, but the sketch - while very cool - is part of the published book.

What is the Action Comics 1 of hardcovers?

Tough question hm I know the Fireside Marvel and Dc hardcovers can fetch serious coin in NM condition, but someone may know of others.

Here are some early UK marvel annuals from the 70's that might be new to some folk.

Picture183.jpg

Picture184.jpg