• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG ASM COLLECTION 2-100. MOST 9.0 OR BETTER

171 posts in this topic

Earlier today..."Hey G.A.tor, I dare you to list your X-men 2-151 run. If you do I will list my ASM 2-100 run." :gossip:

The best part about this is I'm selling this collection cause I owe G.A tor big time. It was not my intention, just happened like this. I was talking about it for a couple of weeks and got the opportunity today

Earlier today..."Hey G.A.tor, I dare you to list your X-men 2-151 run. If you do I will list my ASM 2-100 run." :gossip:

The best part about this is I'm selling this collection cause I owe G.A tor big time. It was not my intention, just happened like this. I was talking about it for a couple of weeks and got the opportunity today

no worries at all...I am really in no hurry to sell...great con stock, but I like to offer to my fellow boardies!

Were you planning on posting more tonight?

Thanks

Was planning to. Wife gave me a surprise 40th birthday party, and I'm a little to tired to start it up. I will be listing 15 books early morning then answering all the pm i have. thanks