• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Tick 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 8 8 10 12

7 posts in this topic

Up for sale I have The Tick issues 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 and two copies of number 8 with no logos and 10 12:

8 (no logos x2)

All books are in brand new Golden Age Bags with Backing Boards. These New England Comics are large and so require GA boards.

$50 shipped in the U.S. Paypal preferred. First :takeit: gets it. Anyone outside the US is welcome to purchase but will be required to add funds for shipping expenses based on cost from me to you.

PMs welcome, but in thread purchases take precedence.

I'm about to walk out the door to go have dinner with my dad. I won't be back on the computer for a while, but I don't want to miss these books if they're nice first prints.

Can I call :takeit: pending grades/scans/first prints?

I was having some technical difficulties with my scanner...finally got them all scanned and uploading to photobucket and I see someone jumped on them with an "I'll Take It" so it looks like this thread is closed. Thanks everyone for your interest.