• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

3 posts in this topic

Raw comic. Please see the scan. I'm not sure what raw comics are going for of this particular issue. I'm giving the boards first crack at it though and asking $200 shipped in the U.S. (buyers in other countries will pay additional shipping charge)before I post it to ebay tomorrow at $0.99 with no reserve. Feel free to PM me with offers as well. This thread ends when either a sale is made or I close it and post the book on eBay.

Since this is a sale on the CGC Boards I will refund all money (minus shipping to and from) if you are unhappy for any reason.

The major defect that I see with this particular issue is the upper right corner. Other than that there's a couple of non color breaking spine creases that you should be able to see from the scan.

Page color is off white.

First :takeit: wins the book and takes precedence over any PMs if a deal should be reached at the same time.

Payment via paypal preferred.