• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

Curious, what the Cap vs. Batman cover request numbers look like...looks like more Cap requests from what I see...maybe 8 to 1...
I will recap soon...

Congrats Rick - looks like you've sold a ton :applause:

If I didn't already have a connection at 40% off.........I'd take one (thumbs u

maybe I should buy from your source hm

Curious, what the Cap vs. Batman cover request numbers look like...looks like more Cap requests from what I see...maybe 8 to 1...

That is because even though they are both weak compared to recent covers, the Batman cover is much worse than the Cap cover (likely due to the color combo - Orange and Blue doh! ). I am a Batman fan, and I thought hard before deciding to go with it over the Cap edition.

Congrats Rick - looks like you've sold a ton :applause:

If I didn't already have a connection at 40% off.........I'd take one (thumbs u

maybe I should buy from your source hm

One of my LCS ........but he only orders about 5 or so :gossip:

That is because even though they are both weak compared to recent covers, the Batman cover is much worse than the Cap cover (likely due to the color combo - Orange and Blue doh! ). I am a Batman fan, and I thought hard before deciding to go with it over the Cap edition.

+1

Orange and Blue are actually complementary colors on the color wheel--I think they look good. But, neither cover is truly "outstanding" :P

thanks to everyone so far

will recap sunday afternoon to everyone via PM, for those that I need deposits on (I already recevied two payments today in full!)

thanks folks