• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

as much as I value a discussion on the OSPG being "on line" would like folks to refrain from commenting any more in this thread, so as to keep it "clean" for folks that ordered the price guide, etc...

maybe we can start a new thread in general to discuss (thumbs u

as much as I value a discussion on the OSPG being "on line" would like folks to refrain from commenting any more in this thread, so as to keep it "clean" for folks that ordered the price guide, etc...

I deleted my post. Sorry about that.

I'm late to this party, but if there is any way to order a HC Batman guide I would like to, if not thanks for doing this all the same.

should be...send me a PM and I will confirm monday for you

I deleted my post. Sorry about that.

I thought it was a great post, don't get me wrong...just as you know how sometimes threads can get derailed and I just needed this one to stay focused (for my sake ) (thumbs u

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

those are all the ones I have deposits via paypal from...

check orderers, I have pm'd you each (thumbs u

rick

I did not receive an invoice. Can you send me one?

Thank goodness I looked back into this thread.

hey

check your paypal, as you were invoiced last thurs or fri (shrug)

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddypovertyrow

rick

everyone on the list was sent an invoice via paypal...the request should have come to you in email request form to the email addy the deposit was submitted from...I send "remind" ers to all that haven't paid, since I keep getting pm's that they didn't get a request, when indeed they did (just have to check paypal if you didn't see in emails)...

really close to 100%, so I appreciate everyone's help!

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

povertyrow

rick

Rick, just noticed this....if possible, I'd take a soft cover Cap. (Sorry, but I haven't been a buyer lately.)
pm sent (thumbs u

Rick is it too late to order one? Would like a HC Cap copy if possible. Thanks, Greg
I will check monday for you!...I got an email that the cap hc was almost sold out last week, so need to confirm first for you...but shouldn't be too late :wishluck:

If no HC are available, a SC is fine (thumbs u

Just reminding you that I already pre-paid for the HC Captain America cover.

Thanks!

no reminder nec...only folks we haven't received full payment from yet are on this list (thumbs u