• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

Anyone else think the cover images could have been a little better?

I do. I really dont like the Cap cover. The Batman cover is so so

I concur, BUT -

You gotta love the hokee wanna be cool hipster hidden message on the Cap cover...

Basically it's saying "OS Guide # 40 is THE BOMB!"

95038.jpg

;)

:takeit: the #40 HC (hard cover) Captain America Cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

Just let me know when I can pay and how(Paypal, check(address?)...etc).

If possible, can I just pay for the full amount and just get this out of my hair?

Zip code is 75002

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!

thanks folks...will be recapping in PM's this weekend...as mentioned, going to ask for the $5 deposit now (just to protect everyones' interest)..

also, several folks have offered to send to me paypal "personal", and I appreciate it, but I only have a merchant account, and paypal wants their fees, so we have to send as a normal "purchase" (I already got a fee circumvention letter from where someone sent me a personal payment, so I don't want the account suspended or funds held...gotta "pay the man" his due)

#40 HC Captain America Cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping... :takeit:

#40 HC Captain America Cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping... :takeit:

(I'll give you a separate address for the 2nd one)