• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OSPG #40 HC and SC pre sale...

83 posts in this topic

hello all...

as promised, I will be offering boardies a special price on both of the HC editions and both of the SC editions of OSPG #40...

shipping will be via book/media mail rate (you can check cost at http://www.usps.com from our zip code of 32444, but it was like $3 from FL to CA, so should be in that range) or we can ship via priority rate at exact cost or international shipping is welcome too!

Now, this is not scheduled to come out until July 28th, 2010, but we will need a 25% deposit on each order, with balance due at time of shipping (this is just to protect us from guessing or getting paid, as we are only going to order exactly what you all order!)

Prices are as follows:

#40 SC Batman cover...retail is 29.95...we will discount 35% to 19.47 + shipping...

#40 HC Batman cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

#40 SC Captain America Cover....retail is 29.95...we will discount 35% to 19.47 + shipping...

#40 HC Captain America Cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

Would prefer to keep all orders here in the thread, to keep organized, and I will PM for details...

thanks

rick

ps-I posted in the GA sales thread too, just trying to make available to everyone...

hello all...

as promised, I will be offering boardies a special price on both of the HC editions and both of the SC editions of OSPG #40...

shipping will be via book/media mail rate (you can check cost at http://www.usps.com from our zip code of 32444, but it was like $3 from FL to CA, so should be in that range) or we can ship via priority rate at exact cost or international shipping is welcome too!

Now, this is not scheduled to come out until July 28th, 2010, but we will need a 25% deposit on each order, with balance due at time of shipping (this is just to protect us from guessing or getting paid, as we are only going to order exactly what you all order!)

Prices are as follows:

#40 SC Batman cover...retail is 29.95...we will discount 35% to 19.47 + shipping...

#40 HC Batman cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

#40 SC Captain America Cover....retail is 29.95...we will discount 35% to 19.47 + shipping...

#40 HC Captain America Cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

Would prefer to keep all orders here in the thread, to keep organized, and I will PM for details...

thanks

rick

ps-I posted in the GA sales thread too, just trying to make available to everyone...

To help this thread along and in case anyone has not seen the covers....here they are:

MAR10_Previews%5C172345772770_big.jpg

MAR10_Previews%5C1723429513_big.jpg

thanks...as posted in the other thread, first cut off date for orders at this discount is next monday, the 29th... all orders in before then are guaranteed the 35% off (after that, reorders cost 3%, so discount will be 32%)...

will contact everyone by then to get deposit if I don't know you or we haven't done business before (thumbs u

thanks folks...will be recapping in PM's this weekend...as mentioned, going to ask for the $5 deposit now (just to protect everyones' interest)..

also, several folks have offered to send to me paypal "personal", and I appreciate it, but I only have a merchant account, and paypal wants their fees, so we have to send as a normal "purchase" (I already got a fee circumvention letter from where someone sent me a personal payment, so I don't want the account suspended or funds held...gotta "pay the man" his due)

If it's not too late I would like a Captain America HC please. I was hoping someone would make up my mind on the cover choice but I guess I have to do all the dirty work.