• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,089 posts in this topic

TWINS!!

Same PQ and everything!

One is an Earth 616 copy, and the other is from parts unknown.

The other one is from the "Ultimates" universe lol

Yeah one is actually The Ultimates 1 5.0 OW.

SKMBT_C25312071114190_0003.jpg

SKMBT_C25312071114190_0004.jpg

Sorry for the double post, but finally got some proper scans done.

:applause:

VERY nice looking 5.0! (worship) That thing is AWESOME! :cloud9:

And good PQ also actually for this issue. It seems like almost every copy you see of #1 is c/ow. Ow for this book is like ow/w for practically every other. I don't know why #1 seems to have such a greater % of c/ow copies compared to other keys from the same time. Maybe it's just me but it seems like almost 4 out of 5 I see have c/ow unless they are really high grade.

Edited by sufunk

:applause:

VERY nice looking 5.0! (worship) That thing is AWESOME! :cloud9:

And good PQ also actually for this issue. It seems like almost every copy you see of #1 is c/ow. Ow for this book is like ow/w for practically every other. I don't know why #1 seems to have such a greater % of c/ow copies compared to other keys from the same time. Maybe it's just me but it seems like almost 4 out of 5 I see have c/ow unless they are really high grade.

Thanks sufunk, an Avengers compliments coming from you means a lot. I've noticed the same thing, one of the reasons I snatched up this copy. Seen tons of Cream or C/OW copies but not many OW around 5.0. I don't think I've ever seen a OWW below 7.0.

I've found its real similar to the rarity of White Pages or OWW in AF 15. They came out a year apart and AF 15, was the last of a series so I'm not sure if its the same situation at all though.

Australian variant

DUDE!!!!

What the hell did those freaky Aussies do to Thors costume?!? :o

Why the heck did they take off his pants??? lol

Aussies like the beach :makepoint:

Apparently!

Issue #2 they probably had Iron Man in a speedo hm