• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,318 posts in this topic

On 3/23/2010 at 6:10 PM, bounty_coder said:

Gotta love that Kaluta work! I'm gonna have to join the 9.8 club soon.

I thought you had everything in 9.8 already.😎

Oak- who wishes he had 1/3 of the of your collection. 

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I thought you had everything in 9.8 already.😎

Oak- who wishes he had 1/3 of the of your collection. 

Nah not even close. Though I’ve had the good fortune of being as persistent as a tick when most were not even remotely interested. So that definitely has helped immensely. There are quite a few books that I see around here that drop my jaw.  

💪😎🤘

Edited by bounty_coder

6 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Today's book:

Creepy_027.jpg

This is another favorite Frazetta but it makes me wonder if the bloody sword was a late afterthought. It kind of just fades into the rock. Also another example of his use of the straightened and flexed stiff downward arm. Used also on a caveman on Creepy 15 and his classic Conan painting Barbarian.

2 hours ago, Jayman said:

This is another favorite Frazetta but it makes me wonder if the bloody sword was a late afterthought. It kind of just fades into the rock. Also another example of his use of the straightened and flexed stiff downward arm. Used also on a caveman on Creepy 15 and his classic Conan painting Barbarian.

Also Creepy 32

5 hours ago, Jayman said:

It was in the prelim.   This is a forgery. See next post for prelim. 

mongol.jpg

Edited by wombat

1 hour ago, wombat said:

It was in the prelim.   This is a forgery. See next post for prelim. 

mongol.jpg

Hope this was not sold to anyone who got duped! If so, I hope they got reimbursed!