• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,269 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2022 at 11:53 AM, wombat said:

Yes. The second is complete garbage. One of the most disappointing movies I have ever seen considering how much I love the first one. And the remake. We don't even talk about that. 

Agree. That second one with Grace Jones and that guy who was the thief was so bad, in my mind it overshadowed the first one.

Going to rewatch the first! (thumbsu

Patrick Wayne (John Wayne's son) shows up at the annual Nostalgia Fest periodically. He was Sinbad in "The Golden Voyage of Sinbad" and I fondly remember that one from back in the day.... saw it at the Theater on a Saturday afternoon :cloud9: GOD BLESS.... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 2/20/2022 at 12:14 PM, jimjum12 said:

Patrick Wayne (John Waynes son) shows up at the annual Nostalgia Fest periodically. He was Sinbad in "The Golden Voyage of Sinbad" and I fondly remember that one from back in the day.... saw it at the Theater on a Saturday afternoon :cloud9: GOD BLESS.... 

One of my fav memories of my dad. Saw the trailer to that movie with that incredible Cyclopes centaur as a kid and my dad took me to see it at the only place showing it at the time like 3 towns away! :angel:

On 2/20/2022 at 11:39 AM, jimjum12 said:

I snagged the other one.... Harryhausen was my hero :cloud9: I wanted a decent copy. GOD BLESS....

MAG COF20.jpeg

BTW, I have this one already or I would have snagged it! :devil: 

Great book!

On 2/22/2022 at 11:52 AM, OtherEric said:

Agreed. It's awesome to see all the great covers, but breaking it up in to several posts would make it easier.

(thumbsu I'll do that next time