• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,222 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2022 at 12:00 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I do as well. Just wanted to pick up this extra as both Wendy and Richard Pini are supposed to be at Pensacon . Really hope I can find a facilitator there. If not then I will still have it signed, but planned on a few if there will be one there. 

Not sure if you are aware, that $1.50 cover price is a third printing. The $1.00 issues are first printings.

On 2/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, The Lions Den said:

'Tis the thrill of the hunt...  

That's the way I look at it. I would rather find a beautiful example in the wild, than make one pressing and cleaning.

It may take longer, but all I have is time.

Edited by oakman29

On 2/5/2022 at 4:49 PM, BanjerD said:

Not sure if you are aware, that $1.50 cover price is a third printing. The $1.00 issues are first printings.

I understand.  I chose this as my extra as it doesn't have the same population with CGC SS copies. 

On 2/5/2022 at 6:38 PM, Rip said:

Creepy 39 came in the mail today. Wasn't easy finding a nice glossy white copy above 9.0 

Crrepy 39.jpg

The top left corner of that book has never been my friend.  Most of the ones I've owned had a small little cut at the top of the spine.  :frustrated:

Yours looks like a nice copy!  (thumbsu

On 2/7/2022 at 6:30 PM, batmiesta said:

Cushdy! Where did you get them?

Some old guy who dug up some books from his basement, he was there pricing with his family. Fortunately his pricing on Magazines was way better than his pricing on his comics. So it was the steal of the weekend!!