• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,219 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

And just for Foggy, a couple of my personal favorites...

SAM_3702.JPG

SAM_3703.JPG

SAM_3705.JPG

Dang!!  That's what it looks like when the Lion roars!!  Awesome books, sir- that Creepy 32 in 9.6 is a rare sight!  I don't think even @Stevemmg has a copy that nice.  :headbang:

1 hour ago, batmiesta said:

Wow! Not a Creepy or Eerie collector, but love some of the covers, this one especially, did you buy it as is ? Also like the Eerie #40 cover. 

Yeah, I wish I could remember where I picked this one up---I really have no clue. I did buy it raw, that much I do remember. And I was kind of hoping I'd get more than a confused expression from Greggy...but whatever.  lol 

26 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Yeah, I wish I could remember where I picked this one up---I really have no clue. I did buy it raw, that much I do remember. And I was kind of hoping I'd get more than a confused expression from Greggy...but whatever.  lol 

No! A confused from the Gregster is good. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Dang!!  That's what it looks like when the Lion roars!!  Awesome books, sir- that Creepy 32 in 9.6 is a rare sight!  I don't think even @Stevemmg has a copy that nice.  :headbang:

Only 2 in 9.6 and a single 9.8 , wonder who has that? would love to see it. 

On 3/9/2021 at 10:24 AM, batmiesta said:

A pic of my Vampire Tales annual before slabbing.  And after, can't understand why more people don't want this book as the cover is one of the best ever, mine was the only 9.8 for a few years until one popped up on Comiclink a while back and that wily Jordysnordy won it for a measly $200 . :whatthe:

Picture250.jpg

Picture196.jpg

It is a masterpiece of a cover.