• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,219 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, OtherEric said:

And two more Charltons.  The Six Million Dollar Man doesn’t seem to be too scarce, although it’s definitely less common than the #1 or #2.  The Emergency! #4 seems to be genuinely hard to track down:

image.jpg

Definitely a harder issue to find available in any grade. 

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

The two Night Stalker and Night Strangler movies are already available on Blu Ray by Kino and look great. Come October this year Kino will be releasing Kolchak: Night Stalker complete series on Blu Ray with new 2k scans.:banana:

I was a big fan of The Night Stalker growing up! I think the one that scared me the most was the episode where he had to pour salt in the sleeping zombies mouth and then sew his lips shut to stop him. Just as he’s about to jab it’s lip with the needle and thread, the zombies eyes open! Scared the Be-Jesus outta me! Love the Basket Case Gold Key too! lol

44 minutes ago, Jayman said:

I was a big fan of The Night Stalker growing up! I think the one that scared me the most was the episode where he had to pour salt in the sleeping zombies mouth and then sew his lips shut to stop him. Just as he’s about to jab it’s lip with the needle and thread, the zombies eyes open! Scared the Be-Jesus outta me! Love the Basket Case Gold Key too! lol

40273268-3B6E-421E-89E1-F870F8515162.png.04307c384c18c31652fa41e6d2781bca.png

3 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

Mylites I hope . 

Lol. Hot Flips-cheapies I’m afraid (although I think they’re used to it). I’ve had some pretty yellow bags on some nice books and vice versa so I’m not sure Mylar is worth the hassle/cost. I’ve been tucking the poly bag top back in between the new board and original board (where it had one)

On 3/25/2021 at 9:09 PM, Jayman said:

Be-Jesus!!! :fear:

Fun fact. As a San Diego resident it makes this episode all the more entertaining knowing the late, great original San Diego Charger (1960-66) Earl Faison played the part of the zombie. So he played in 5 AFL championships and got to play a zombie...:headbang:

9978F566-A4E3-485B-96CB-73B7B70494AD.jpeg.b46837c58ae872bcc5c292ede4fcc934.jpeg

Edited by N e r V

On 3/27/2021 at 10:15 PM, N e r V said:

Fun fact. As a San Diego resident it makes this episode all the more entertaining knowing the late, great original San Diego Charger (1960-66) Earl Faison played the part of the zombie. So he played in 5 AFL championships and got to play a zombie...:headbang:

9978F566-A4E3-485B-96CB-73B7B70494AD.jpeg.b46837c58ae872bcc5c292ede4fcc934.jpeg:flipbait:

Gem mint 10