• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-SANDMAN, Dressed all in Black?

15 posts in this topic

The text says "Then he dons all black apparel - " but he's wearing orange, green, purple, and yellow.

Even without the text the colors are weird because the Sandman's suit is usually green, not orange.

(shrug)

So you consider a Green hat, yellow mask and gloves, orange coat and purple cape to be "all black apparel"?

(shrug)

(shrug)

So you consider a Green hat, yellow mask and gloves, orange coat and purple cape to be "all black apparel"?

(shrug)

Probably just a disconnect between writer and colorist.

I think I've seen stuff like this happen before.

(shrug)

(shrug)

Thanks Dr. Obvious, :makepoint:

I just thought it funny that the colorist trying to make an all black dressed character in his first ever appearance said , "eff it.. he's gonna wear yellow, purple and orange"

At least his shadow is black?

(shrug)

A wonderful example of communication between the writer, artist, inkers, and editors.

Please correct this error by using a black magic marker to color in all of Sandman's clothes the appropriate colors. You should probably do the cover as well. :insane:

On a side note, that would have been a very cool way for his costume and persona to evolve. Better than what happened to him with the yellow Spandex tights.

(shrug)

(shrug)

Thanks Dr. Obvious, :makepoint:

I just thought it funny that the colorist trying to make an all black dressed character is his first ever appearance said , "eff it.. he's gonna wear yellow, purple and orange"

At least his shadow is black?

(shrug)

I originally thought that maybe the Purple cape was trying to be passed of as black (the way they often do in comics with another color like blue).

Maybe that's why the character bombed.

:insane: