• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - What do you do for a living???

202 posts in this topic

I'm a Male Giggalo dressed up looking like Bruce Wayne

Do you do Batchlorette parties? lol

If so, what is your opening music? :grin:

Sure I can do that... my opening music is the Batman music theme lol

(tsk) thats not going to get the gurls ready...you should think of a better dancing song lol

I'm a Jeweler and Inventory Manager for a high-end Jewelry store. I change batteries on watches, do simple repairs on Jewelry, keep track of inventory, and sell diamonds.

I'm a food stamps case worker. Good job safety during this type of economy but the case loads are also about double due to it. I take nearly every county and state civil service test I am eligible for. I just got a canvass for a police officer position but will probably decline it, as it is around the same pay and I would have to travel 45 minutes to work. I also want to get out since I work in the same office as my girl friend.

:news:

I know this kind of an unorthodox way of doing it, but does any one

that has a design degree and is willing to relocate in Durham need work???

if so, pm me.

I need another top designer that likes to work with video for my staff,...

seriously.

thanks

_wally

I'm an adjunct instructor at a state university (that originated as a military college and still has a military component to it) and teach public speaking; also I teach part-time at a private Bible college--general communication and writing courses. After 7 years, I remain an "instructor" (no PhD nor full-time status), so I have yet to begin "professing." :whistle: