• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PPSS Readers 1-30?

7 posts in this topic

Hi all -

Anyone have multiples of the 1970's Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man series for sale? I'm looking for a G/VG reader run of 1-30 or so.

PM me if you've got something! Thanks,

Dan

If you don't find a set let me know, I will have to do a ton of digging but I know somewhere burried here my last buy brought in almost 2 full runs at low grades. But I won't be able to check until next week. And the ones Aces just sold to beyonder might be the ones I sold to Davidking who let Aces have the lot. But that don't matter because I had 2 sets. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, everybody!

No leads yet, but I'm happy to wait around until something emerges.

Dan

I can help you out... More details later as soon as I dig the set out. I think I have 1-50 together somewhere.

Thanks, everybody!

No leads yet, but I'm happy to wait around until something emerges.

Dan

I can help you out... More details later as soon as I dig the set out. I think I have 1-50 together somewhere.

I do have 1-60 consecutively along with most of the rest through the end of the series. Multiple issues of a lot of them (#1-10, 26, 27, etc.) Looking through them, very few are really low grade readers, however. frown.gif

PPSS.jpg