• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 49,50,&112 Comics for Sale

25 posts in this topic

...i send cash in FLAT RATE PRIORITY envelope's with SIGNATURE conf. all the time,as long as i know who im dealing with,and its not too large of an amount.I've never had a single problem,ever...cost around $7 to send this way..there are probably cheaper ways,but this way has never failed me for speed and tracking...

just thought that info might help the sale go thru....

Not a postal money order? Can't you cash those at a post office?

Bruce

that works fine also...and safer...and i prefer that over cash as well...but sometimes to get a deal done,ive had to do the cash route..these guys should be able to get this sale done.

I posted the :takeit: via pm hours ago, and was ignored. I couldnt post in the thread via the phone. Nice pickup for someone, poor form for the seller.

My first threadkrapping

Sorry about that. But i did offer you a huge discount on the remaining Two FF comics and you turned it down.

I posted the :takeit: via pm hours ago, and was ignored. I couldnt post in the thread via the phone. Nice pickup for someone, poor form for the seller.

My first threadkrapping

Sorry about that. But i did offer you a huge discount on the remaining Two FF comics and you turned it down.

Did the Rupp hear "huge discount"?