• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four # 1 CGC 3.0 COW

57 posts in this topic

Yup. I am happy with the sale, now if CGC would just get my damn ASM 1 and tos 39 x2 back, it has been 21 days and still verified with the 3 free coupon, I would be a much happier camper.

Oh in the end i had 53 watchers on that bad boy and uit went from 1800 to 2291 in the last 10 secs, i was a little scared :wishluck:

Cost 20 bucks for e-bay (if you don't use buy it now and do a .99 cent entry the MOST they can charge you for a sale is 50 bucks.) and I am still waiting payment on paypal, but I think it is like 2.9% +30 cents. So I will end up oweing paypal 67 bucks.

So all in all i will be out 87 bucks for the fees.

So I will clear $2211.66 minus shipping of like 25 bucks.

Cost 20 bucks for e-bay (if you don't use buy it now and do a .99 cent entry the MOST they can charge you for a sale is 50 bucks.) and I am still waiting payment on paypal, but I think it is like 2.9% +30 cents. So I will end up oweing paypal 67 bucks.

So all in all i will be out 87 bucks for the fees.

So I will clear $2211.66 minus shipping of like 25 bucks.

exactly.... :applause:

Well, just saw that they got my books graded...finally. AMS #1 is coming back a 3.5 and the TOS 39s are coming back a 5.0 and 4.0.

Does anyone actually press these rare comics to try to get a better score? I am new to this pressing thing and I would be afraid to try to press one of these old books.

Bosc6969

Well, just saw that they got my books graded...finally. AMS #1 is coming back a 3.5 and the TOS 39s are coming back a 5.0 and 4.0.

Does anyone actually press these rare comics to try to get a better score? I am new to this pressing thing and I would be afraid to try to press one of these old books.

Bosc6969

Do NOT press them yourself for gods sake! First off, they may not have pressable defects, second, it takes a lot of practice and expertise to press properly without damaging the book.

Bosc6969

It really depends on the flaws of the book itself. With certain flaws: stains, color breaking creases, etc the pressing will probably not matter. Pressing is best for

non color breaking creases. I would suggest showing the books to someone that actually does pressing for an evaluation.