• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PARATROOPER is in Afghanistan, let's show one of our own some love and SUPPORT !

171 posts in this topic

I want to thank all of you who sent contributions or packages. I've been very busy picking stuff up at the sales today.

There were a few other people who mentioned sending items directly to me, but I have not yet received them...and I really want to get the boxes out this week so they reach the unit in time...so

LAST CALL..

If you sent something and I never answered you, it means I never got it...or if you forgot, just let me know if I should wait or if you are sending the items on your own.

Happy Holidays to everyone...

I sent this to the individual contributors and the people who bought from my thread, but just in case I forgot someone, I wanted to post this here. I also know there are people who would LIKE to help, but just couldn't swing any extra funds this time of year...so I wanted to let you know, this was a group project and your good wishes and thoughts were much appreciated and you are included in the thanks! (thumbs u

Thank you for your help with the board Paratrooper/help the troop project.

Tomorrow I am mailing out 4 boxes

20 gift bags plus a huge one for Paratrooper.

5 of the bags are for the women in the troop, so those contain cosmetics, small flashlights and candy type stuff (chocolate, candy canes, Nuts, etc)

15 bags are for the guys and they each have either a DVD and a book, or DVD set, or a few books (TPB books) flashlights, Candy, cookies, nuts, Chocolate.

There is a huge bag for Vaughn with DVD sets, Cookies, Twizzlers (he loves those)

Chocolate, Cocoa, and some other stuff

All the books and DVDs are different so they can share

I just wanted to thank you all for your help.

I’m copying this to each of the contributors, individually, since some people seem to want to be anonymous.

Sharon

Will make sure I take lots of pics come christmas day. We've even got a tree up with ornamentation. Will still have to work Christmas day, but thanks to you guys it should be a bright one. (I plan on goofing off and watching some movies and perhaps read a book and smoke one of the delicious cigars 143ksk sent me)